Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Godfather doesn't know best

Raised on cheesesteaks and pizza, I've eaten my way up the East Coast, and then over to Europe for a couple of years. Now I live in Omaha, Nebraska. There's some great food here; it's the home of the Reuben, after all. But you kind of have to sift through the not-so-good stuff. Native Omahans think Godfather's Pizza--a chain headquartered here--is good, and I think it's inedible, for example. The point of all this will be to share my thoughts on the local food, from hole-in-the-wall taquerias to fancy restaurants. This city has more restaurants per capita than any other in the country, btw. They can't all be good. I want to find the best of the best and share it with you.

1 comment:

  1. Caught your blog in a post from a friend. Welcome and I hope to catch up by reading all your posts. I find it interesting to hear what others feel about the same places I have eaten for a while.

    ReplyDelete